At Levan’s catering, we understand that no two clients are alike. What might be the perfect dinner buffet for one client might not work for another. It is important to us that each of our clients get a unique experience when they plan a corporate dinner with us. From the style of decor to the menu presentation, we make sure that every detail is considered as we work with you to plan your event. While we have many menu options, we want to make sure that your experience is perfect. Our chefs and party professionals will work with you to be sure that your experience is customized for your individual situation. Some of the menu options that we offer for your dinner buffet are:
* Levan’s Corporate Buffet Dinner Planner like all of our planners its designed to give you a more complete list of options when planning a corporate event with Levan’s Catering. The planner can be used when your developing your corporate buffet dinner menu from scratch or can be used to substitute items from the sample menus provided.
* Sample Menu 1 – Levan’s Corporate California Dinner Buffetbegins with butlered hors d’oeuvres wild mushroom tarts, brochette of beef with shitake mushrooms and mild baby peppers in a tamari sauce and baby portabella with spinach and feta. The salad showcases organic greens grown locally in the Central Florida community. Entrees are a choice of choice of single or dual entree concepts with the focus again shifting to locally grown starches and vegetables.
* Sample Menu 2 – Levan’s Corporate Culinary Classic Dinner Buffet greets your guests with brochette of beef with shitake mushrooms, lobster bisque shooters and pistachio crusted chicken bites. Dinner consist of culinary baby greens with roasted pears, crusted black angus eye round, potato crusted salmon, julienne spring vegetables and Tuscan roasted potatoes or white & wild rice. with choice of a selection of desserts from Levan’s list of decant desserts..
* Sample Menu 3 – Levan’s Corporate Traditional Dinner Buffet is a always a hit and designed for time and tradition with a tossed garden salad or Caesar salad, choice of beef and poultry entrees including Levan’s ever popular teriyaki breast of chicken. The menu round off with traditional sides and selections from our desserts menu.
* Levan’s Corporate Chef Attended Stations enhance any corporate buffet menu and at Levan’s catering we offer many different station options. From a carving station with turkey, ham, beef, or pork to a pasta station with penne and ravioli. An Asian noodle bar containing many different sauces to a mini burger station with multiple burger fixings! No matter what type of event you need catered, we can take care of it with our many different chef attended stations.
To really understand all the choices we have for a dinner buffet, you may want to just talk to one of our professional staff. From our experienced chefs to our creative party professionals, we have what it takes to make your buffet a unique experience. While the above choices look great, there are still more that you can choose from when you are planning your perfect get together with Levan’s catering service.